Learn the Art and Science of Restorative Yoga
Karla Brodie, Neal Ghoshal, Dyana Wells & adjunct faculty
March 6th-9th and March 20th-23rd 2015
Kawai Purapura Centre, Albany, Auckland
- Discover the art of resting deeply
- Learn the essentials of Restorative Yoga
- Master the key Restorative postures and their variations
- Create effective Restorative sequences
- Learn how to use Yoga props mindfully and intelligently
- and much more …
This training includes a weekend workshop on iRest Yoga Nidra with Fuyuko Toyota.
Full Details Here >>
The training is open to Yoga teachers, students, therapists, and anyone interested in Restorative Yoga, Yoga Therapy, and self care.
For full details and to reserve your place on this rare opportunity to learn the art of Restorative Yoga, contact Kawai Purapura Centre:
09 415 9468